Love Abroad

Love Abroad

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Confessions of Finals Week

You know that feeling of when you are studying for a final that has material you don't understand at all? The anxiety and agony of thinking you are going to fail, and it keeps you up all night? Then you get to the class and the test isn't as hard as you thought it would be?

Yea that totally happened to me.

Now that I am winding down from my panic attack, I am about to start hardcore studying for my final tomorrow morning. Did I mention it's at 7:30 am? Yes I am serious, 7:30 AM! I can tell you are so jealous of me. 

The only thing that is getting me through this nightmare and last fall quarter of my life is knowing that I will be home tomorrow afternoon. I am pretty sure that most students studying are daydreaming of their upcoming return home, family vacation, or holidays. I know that at this point it is hard for me to care at all about how well I do on the test, I just want to be done. I want to finish and go home and forget this quarter ever happened (also forget our loss to Michigan). 

I also believe that I have packed way too much. I think I may have an accessorizing problem, or I am slowly becoming a hoarder. I am trying to tell myself that it's ok because I am packing for two different climates (but really it's not that ok). I guess I will let you decide. 

Wish me luck on my adventure with Bio 101 tomorrow morning. I sure will be needing it, after all, science isn't that cool. 

*QUICK UPDATE!- I got my final grade back from the test I took this morning. The one I was having a minor panic attack over. Yea well, I got an A. Now if only I can do that tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment