Love Abroad

Love Abroad

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Moving

Fellow Readers/Bloggers,

I am writing this today because I regret to inform you that I will be moving to a new blog site. Yes I know, how could I possibly move from this wonderful world we know as Blogger. You must understand that social media is very important in my chosen field of work. I need to be the most professional looking I can, and Blogger just isn't it. I will be moving to WordPress.com in a few days...or weeks. I know this is hard to hear, but this will be a better place for me, with more opportunities.

Once I have moved and gotten settled in, I will post my link for the new site. I am hoping to have more posts that actually have a relevant topic, as well as more readers.

I thank you all for your understanding, and hope to see you reading my new stuff (Hopefully it's good).

With the deepest sincerity,
Is This Real Life?

No comments:

Post a Comment