Love Abroad

Love Abroad

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Summer Crafting


                         

This past year I had to make a bunch of crafting things for my sorority. At first I thought it was a hassle, but when I started painting and crafting my mind changed. So this summer I thought that I would pick up some crafting things and occupy myself in my down time. I chose to paint wooden letters of my name to hang in my room, in my apartment next year. I thought it would be a great thing to show on here to everyone.

Just blobs

The finished product!
I had hoped this project would last me a week or so, but I finished in about 3 days. Now I am no artist, I can just be creative and copy off of things I see. That is the extent of my artistic-ness. Now that I am done, I am moving on to my next project. It is a wooden step stool that I made back in middle school for wood shop. Obviously it was not my choice to take this class, nor was it to make the stool. I found the stool after cleaning out my room when I came home for the summer. I was about to throw it away but now I have different plans. Once I have made progress I will update on the stool. 


Happy Summer Crafting Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment