Love Abroad

Love Abroad

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Internship Saga: Part Five

I am back with yet another tale from the the Q104/WDOK station. This week I have been very busy and have a lot to share with you. On Monday, Nancy and I went to the Cuyahoga County Animal Shelter. We filmed yet again, and I edited the video together yesterday.

Last night I had the chance to go to the Sara Bareilles concert, which was AMAZING. She is fantastic live and interacts with the audience a ton. I really enjoyed the concert and I have decided I want to be her, she is so great. (creepy? maybe, but seriously I love her)

Since I have so much to share, I will share the shelter video first then tomorrow I promise I will share my awesome concert experience. I would share both with you today, but I haven't uploaded my pictures yet, so that's a no go. Until then, enjoy the video and look at all the cute puppies!

No comments:

Post a Comment