Love Abroad

Love Abroad

Friday, August 5, 2011

Internship Saga: Part Four

Today I edited another great piece for WDOK. Nancy and I went to the Cleveland APL yesterday to do a spotlight on two animals. This video, along with the other one I did, will be featured on the WDOK website. These spotlights are to try to get people out to the APL and pick up these two animals, or any others they see in the video. I had a great time going to the APL, I wanted to take home every single animal I looked at. Today I put together the video and I was on a deadline, so Nancy told me rough editing. There were a lot more things I would have done, but I did the best with what I was given. I wanted to share the finished product with you all. So here it is, I hope you enjoy and maybe even go adopt an animal!


No comments:

Post a Comment