Love Abroad

Love Abroad

Friday, August 12, 2011

Sara Bareilles

On Tuesday I was given free tickets to go to one of my favorite artist's concert. I wanted to go when she was in Columbus in May, but I had too much work to do and couldn't go. I was determined to go this time, and sure enough, I got really lucky and scored tickets. I had a wonderful time and enjoyed every second. She is amazing live, even better than her cd, at least in my opinion. She loves to have fun on stage and interact with the audience, which makes it a better atmosphere all around. As I mentioned in my last post, I do seriously want to be her. It may be creepy, but what the hell I don't care. So as promised I am going to give you the awesome pictures and some videos from my time at the Sara Bareilles concert. Enjoy! (The pictures are not amazing quality, but I don't have a fancy scmancy camera)






























No comments:

Post a Comment